Kingdom Hearts Series

Discussion in 'PC-Console Games' started by Arte, 10 August 2012.

1. Arte

Arte Staff Member

[​IMG]

Selengkapnya, http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts
    [hr]

Kingdom Hearts [PS2]
    [​IMG]

"You never know who you'll run into next."

Kingdom Hearts II [PS2]
    [​IMG]

"The story is not over."

[hr]

2. Arte

Arte Staff Member

Spin-off Series of Kingdom Hearts
    [hr]
    Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories [GBA]
    [​IMG]

"Adventure is in the cards."

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days [Nintendo DS]
    [​IMG]

"What mattered the most was remembered the least."

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep [PSP]
    [​IMG]

"Three friends, three destinies.
    Everything will link back to the beginning."

Kingdom Hearts: Coded [Mobile Phone]
    [​IMG]

"So now we have two taken two journeys. One to stop the darkness from spreading, and the other to put all lost hears back where they belong. To tell the truth, neither one was easy, but I sure was glad to be the cricket to write down what happened. The two journeys, both sittin' quiet right here in these two books. But now, looks like the only thing left in one of 'em is a single line. Of course, maybe that's because they're the only words this book was meant to hold and it's time to close it for good. But...who exactly is this "Namine?""

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance [Nintendo 3DS]
    [​IMG]

"Darkness becomes light.
    Light falls into darkness.
    Dreams are connected to each other.
    When you fall into a dream
    You are connected through dreams to "The world enclosed in sleep".
    And if you open the "Keyhole of sleep" in that world...
    The world will be released..."
    —Yen Sid

[hr]

3. Arte

Arte Staff Member

Remake Version of Kingdom Hearts
    [hr]

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix [PS2]
    [​IMG]

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately.... Like, is any of this for real... or not?"

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories [PS2]
    [​IMG]

"Memory is the key."

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + [PS2]
    [​IMG]

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky -- One sky, one destiny."

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded [Nintendo DS]
    [​IMG]

"I wanted to tell you right away... about memories that sleep within you, and... about the pieces that will tie you to your future. Sora, Riku, Kairi... The truth behind the Keyblade has found its way through so many people, and now I know that it rests in your hearts. Sora... You are who you are because of those people, but they're hurting and you're the only one who can end their sadness. They need you. It's possible that all your journeys so far have been preparing you for this great new task that's waiting for you. I should have known there were no coincidences--only links in a much larger chain of events. And now the door to your next journey...is ready to be open."

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix [PSP]
    [​IMG]

"How long has it been since I met him? At least a year now, perhaps more...Back then, my heart was clouded with vengeance. I did terrible things...both to him and his friends. I brought unhappiness to more lives than one. I felt something must be done. Was that why? A means of clearing my conscience? Or perhaps, out of a sort of scholarly instinct? While the boy slept his long sleep, I hid the results of research inside him, transplanting the data to where it might best serve a purpose. In fact, I would like to believe... Maybe he can set things right. A boy like him who touches so many hearts-- He can open the right door.. and save all those people whose lives I managed to ruin. So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me...and even you."

[hr]

4. Arte

Arte Staff Member

Kingdom Hearts Timeline
    Sumber : Gamestation #202 - Agustus 2012

Click to view bigger size
    [​IMG]

5. Arte

Arte Staff Member

Are you a fans of Kingdom Hearts Series?
    Isi Form dibawah ini bila anda merupakan fans dari seri KH!
    [hr]

[hr]

Btw, ini punya gw