Discussion in 'Perkenalan Staff' started by Arte, 1 January 2012.
agumon mah digimon ww
cuman aku aja yang dijelasin w*f t :v t
iya deh chris gpp, kan Wobuffet tambah seteronk kalo dia digebuk terus
Dan aku jadi keinget sama "aku gagal mup on" yg sempet boming waktu itu, tolonglah~ :v
ww iya pengen tau yg lain juga~
kurang lebih sama dengan gundam ver dan karakteristik/nickname kalian
Treasure Missions Guide
1. Defeat marine captains approaching Nami
2. Destroy all Captain Morgan statues
1. Playing as Zoro, Clear the first two cannon rooms with minimal damage
2. Suppose to defeat Buggy's "allies" beforehand, though from my experience this simply boils down to personally defeating Alvida both times. (?) will appear over Buggy and the scene will activate when Buggy is down to 2/3 health.
1. Not sure what the exact trigger is, but it involves clearing territories after Usopp's barriers are up. If you stop a group of enemies from destroying his barrier while clearing the 3 territories, You will get it
2. When Kuro first engages the Strawhats, try and get him to meet Usopp. This is rather difficult as it depends on where Usopp is and which (if any) barrier was destroyed. Usopp won't go beyond the barriers so you must bait Kuro towards Usopp until it triggers.
1. Defeat an initial group of pirate captains. Easy, they will appear with (?) icons. Can't miss it
2. Defeat Mihawk. Hard to miss and not that hard
3. Successfully initiate Sanji's strategy. This means NOT trapping yourself in the territory directly west of where Krieg first appears. If you clear it fast enough and exit through the south, an event with Sanji will trigger. The territory will have a (?).
1. Play as Sanji, and defeat the initial group of Fishman captains with (?) icons
2. When the marines land, protect all ally fighters captains on the coast. Achieved by targeting the marine captains
3. Play as Zoro and defeat Hatchi near the end of the stage
4. Begin the boss battle with Arlong and if no Strawhats have retreated from the battlefield. A (?) will appear on Arlong if successful.
1. Play as Zoro, and meet & defeat Tashigi at the beginning of the stage
2. Play as Luffy and meet Alvida when she appears at south of the map
3. Destroy all three lightning rods indicated as (!) on the map. When Buggy appears, the scene will trigger.
1. When Wapol first appears at the South of the map, quickly clear territories and run right to him and fight him.
2. Protect all Lapan from retreat. After you defeat the first Lapan, allies will appear on the map. Protect them all until the scene activates.
1. Defeat Smoker at the south of the Map.
2. Defeat Robin an the northeast territory when she appears. She doesn't stay long, so it's advised to run right to her
3. Play as Zoro and meet Mr. 1
4. Play as Sanji and meet Mr 2. This is a bit tricky because you must defeat Tashigi beforehand. In order to get Sanji to defeat Tashigi (as he can't personally harm a female leader), you must attack with your support characters.
1. Defeat the marine captains that appear with a (?). Easy to find.
2. When Blackbeard appears, first defeat Blackbeard then Burgess. If you defeat Burgess first, Blackbeard will retreat, failing the requirement.
1. Defeat the enemy captains trying to attack Nami & Robin fast enough.
2. Defeat the enemy captains attempting to attack the Merry-Go territory. Will appear as (?)
3. Disrupt Eneru's actions. You must quickly capturing the enemy territory he's in and defeat him quickly before he finally appears as a boss to the north the the stage.
1. Play as Sanji and defeat the first group of enemy captains that appear with (?) icons
2. Defeat Franky and defeat him again when he appears in the msot southwest territory on the map with a (?) icon
3. Defeat all 10 waves of enemies in front of Iceburg's mansion. Must be completed before Nami succeeds in her plan to sneak in through the back door.
1. Play as Zoro an meet Kaku
2. Play as Sanji and meet Jyabura
3. When Franky joins quicky go throughte Jyabura territory and run directly to Lucci. A scene will activate if you get there soon enough.
Water 7 Departure
1. Defeat the group of enemy captains at the very beginning of the stage fast enough. They appear with (?) icons.
2. Defeat Aokiji when he apperas to the south. Possibly the hardest boss in the game in relation to your current level. Will most likely not succeed your first try (between lvl 20-30). But if you must ASAP, max your support characters early whittle his health to arround half and use all your support allies' Kizuna Rush mode back-to back. Be wary that if Aokiji freezes you, Kizuna Rush mode is instantly cancelled at the support is back to level 1. Also if you take too long, Garp will capture your territory, resulting in a Game Over. Might be a good idea to save beforehand.
1. Prevent any ally captains from retreating and defeat Doppleman near the beginning of the stage
2. Play as Brook. Continue until you defeat Doppleman and open the doors to the new area. Here, you must defeat every enemy in the graveyard before facing Perona, and I mean every enemy aside from those within Perona's territory and the shielded enemies. Even then you must make sure you run into every Strawhat and make sure they are done fighting/moving unless they entered Perona's territory. Also make sure as many of the Strawhats talk to you as possible beforehand. Only then should you face Perona and trigger the Perona dialogue scene. After that clear the lower and upper platforms of all general zombies and then trigger the Oars cutscene. Then just play as normal until the 3rd Oars encounter just before the bridge is built. A question mark appearing on Oars is a good indication you may be on the right track.
Important: The question mark on Oars appear can appear even if the Perona/Strawhat requirement was not completely met, meaning that even if it's there, it's impossible to activate during the 3rd encounter. If you don't see it during the encounter with Oars just before the bridge is built, you messed up the pre-Perona/Strawhat part. And should restart the mission to just after you defeated Doppleman.
3. Defeat Kuma.
4. When you KO Oars in the upper platformed area the first time, Moria will appear + 3 Dopplemen. Moria appears in the area with Nami, defeat him (and possibly one other Doppleman) to get the scene.
1. Play as Nami and defeat the first group of Marine captains with (?) icons
2. When Kizaru and Sentamarou appear, defeat Sentamarou ASAP before Kizaru reaches him.
3. When two pacifistas appear at the south of the map, lure them to the central southern territory with a visibly opaque territory around it. This is Law's room you must defeat both pacifistas in that area. When successful, Law will send them away (or destroy them?).
1. Play as Ivankov and help Crocodile defeat the Minotaurus.
2. When Buggy joins, quickly clear the southwest territory to get Mr 1 as a support. You need Crocodile as a support to open the doorway to the territory.
3. Free all prisoners. Not sure Mr 1 counts, but there are 3 aged areas to the northeast with (?) icons. Buggy eventually opens all of these if you clear the areas fast enough and don't let Minotaurus harass him or get him to retreat.
4. Clear the control room where Mr 2 (disguised as Megellan) is headed. Do it before he reaches the area. You need Crocodile to open the doorway to the corridor leading to this area before Mr 2 opens it.
Marineford Part 1
1. Play as Ivankov and defeat Kuma. Don't capture Smoker's territory beforehand or he'll end up retreating.
2. Play as Luffy and get Hancock to butt into your fight with Smoker. Do not approach Hancock first or she'll retreat and don't defeat Smoker right off. Instead, engage Smoker then attempt to engage Hancock. She will retreat and when you fight Smoker again, you will get the scene.
3. Play as Buggy and encounter Mihawk
4. Play as Jimbei and defeat Moria
Marineford Part 2
1. Play as Hancock and encounter/defeat Sentamarou before engaging Garp
2. Defeat Doflamingo when Crocodile is nearby
3. Destroy all marine captain reinforcements attempting to take Whitebeard's territory. They appear as (?) on the map.
4. Clear the scaffolding fast enough. Requires running straight to Garp's territory, clearing it, then defeating Garp. You will know if you were fast enough if a (?) appears over Garp.
5. After freeing Ace, reinforcements will appear. The captains will appear with (?) icons. Defeat them.
6. When Sentamarou attempts to retreat near his pacifistas, defeat him first. Note, you cannot play this sequence if playing as Luffy or Whitebeard.
Return to Sabaody
1. When Nami first appears, allow her to meet Usopp before Sanji gets near Nami. If Sanji turns to stone upon witnessing Nami(-chwaan) you will fail. If successful, Sanji will divert his attentions to Robin, who will turn him to stone no matter what.
2. When Hancock is retreating to her ship, help clear the way for her. You will get the scene when she reaches her destination.
3. When 4 pacifistas appear at the end of the stage, defeat them all before defeating Sentamarou.
1. Clear the Northeast territory with an (?) icon
2. Clear the Southeast territory with an (?) icon
3. Do not allow any allied fishman captains retreat by the time you first engage Hody
4. Clear the Northwest territory with an (?) icon
5. Clear the Southern territory with an (?) icon
6. After engaging Hody the first time, he will appear at the NE corner of the map. Quickly defeat the cptains protecting the first switch (! icon). Destroy it, then run to & destroy the seconds switch then run straight to Hody. If you are fast enough, a new scene will activate.
1. Get Sanji to fight Vergo. This requires freeing Sanji in the southern part of the map soon enough to allow him to engage Vergo
2. Play as Zoro and meet Monet (2nd encounter). You can also play as Tashigi to get this.
3. Prevent any marine captains from being sealed off in the first Shinokuni contaminated zone. Be advised that when you exit the contaminated zone, the zone will be sealed off instantly, regardless of the timer so try to be the last one out. When leaving the zone, enter the central area where you will encounter marines being locked into small quarters. Free all 4 of them with visible (?) icons by defeating the enemy captains in front of each door. When they are free, join Law & Smoker in the SW portion of the map and help them reach Vergo in the SAD laboratory. The scene will occur while fighting Vergo w/ Smoker nearby. Do not defeat Vergo too fast or you will not get the scene
4. When the stage is reduced to a NW cordoned off zone with two enemy territories remaining, Caesar Clown will appear in the allied territory nearby after 1 minute has passed. Defeat him FAST before your allies clear out one of the nearby territories. If a scene with Law plays out beforehand (indicated by a [...] prompt) you have failed, even if you defeat Caesar Clown immediately after.
5. In that same zoned area, prevent any marine/allied captains from retreating. If successful, a scene will occur right before the final bout with Ceasar Clown. You must play as Luffy.
1. Defeat Bellamy after clearing out the most Northwest territory (Green Bit) on the map. Requires planning by running ahead of Law & Co. to quickly clear out the territory. When Law reaches the drop point, Bellamy will appear. Don't take too long defeating Bellamy or he will retreat, failing the objective.
2. Defeat pirate captains after the Mera-Mera fruit. Requires heading straight to the colloseum zone where Doflamingo's puppet appears. If Law enters the colosseum zone first, he will be trapped and likely killed by the pirate captains, resulting in a game over.
3. Defeat Blackbeard within a certain timeframe. Not hard really.
--- Update From New Post Merge ---
Note that in all missions that require you to play as a character (along with treasure missions in general), you must finish the whole stage. So be prepared to level up Ivankov, Nami, Brook, etc to achive these missions.
Entah apa ini satu lagi...
Okay, might as well do the other 8 objectives for 100% though really it just boils down to 1 unique one. For EVERY stage (Except Water 7 Departure) the first 8 are the following:
1. Complete the Stage
2 Achieve S ranking for KOs
3. Achieve S ranking for (!) points delivered (support attacks)
4. Achieve S ranking for a low enough completion time
5. Achieve a comprehensive S Ranking in a single playthrough
6. Complete all Treasure Missions
7. Beat in Hard Mode (or Super Hard Mode).
8. Defeat the final boss with a Kizuna Rush finisher. Not necessary in Water 7 Departure
The 9th one is where things get a little more interesting as it's a wild card objective unique for each mission. ShonenGameZ.com did a good job translating the in-game description of these, but they can sometimes be vague as I found out. Most are pretty self-explanitory. Note that the 8th and 9th are sometimes flipped
Romance Dawn: Gain 500+ KOs or 250 (!) in a single battle. Effortlessly done when going for an S ranking.
Orange Town: Clear the stage with no allies retreating. Self-explanatory
Syrup Village: Clear the stage with no allies retreating. Again, self-explanatory
Baratie: Defeat Mihawk. Treasure mission already makes this manditory
Arlong Park: Clear the stage with no allies retreating. Again, self-explanatory
Loguetown: Defeat Tashigi in a Kizuna Rush finisher. Unique because she's the only non-final boss enemy in the game that requires this
Drum Island: Clear the stage with no allies retreating. Again, self-explanatory
Alabasta: Defeat Crocodile twice. Missable if you spend too much time in the lower territories trying to get an Z ranking. He first appears in the central territory beyond Mr 1 and Mr 2.
Mock Town: Gain 1500 KOs or 750 (!). Again, effortless when going for an S ranking
Skypeia. Quickly defeat Wiper. Easy to get without trying.
Water 7: Okay this is where the descriptions start to get vague. ShonenGamez has it as "finish the stage before construction worker reinforcements arrive" which is both wrong and vague. What you really need to do is time the battle on Iceburg's mansion in a way that Nami sneaks through the back door just as the final wave of enemies at the front entrance are being deployed. Mid-battle saves are a must here because there are several ways this can go wrong. There are a total of 10 waves at the front entrance and you must defeat the first 9 and have the 10th deployed as Nami opens the door. It's possible that you can do this with an earlier wave by clearing it out, then facing Blueno. But frankly it was so annoying and time consuming that I haven't bothered to test other variants.
Enies Lobby: All Strawhat strategies succeed. Another vague one, but easier to figure out. When you cross the bridge and get Franky, go to Jyabura's territory and clear it & defeat him. Then head further to the corridor leading to Lucci and destroy the switch. This will block Spandam temporarily. From then on, capture territories in a counter-clockwise fashion until they are all captured, saving Kaku's for last. Only then proceed to Lucci. This way, Sanji get's the Jyabura area, Sogeking gets the bridge, Franky get's the pantry and Zoro gets the garden. Strategy successful. Then just beat Lucci, save Robin and escape ASAP.
Water 7 Departure:
1. Do not let the pirate with Franky's pants retreat. Easily done going for S or even just your first time through
2. Defeat Coby twice. Not difficult. Just remember to get him the 2nd time in the SW corner of the map and not just go straight for Garp/Aokiji at the end.
Thriller Bark: Yet again, don't allow any retreats in the stage.
Sabaody Archepelago: Weaken Kizaru when he first appears then defeat him when he's the boss. Missable, but easy to get without trying.
Impel Down: Defeat Minotaurus 4 times. Easy to miss if you don't keep an eye on him, as the stage tends to reach the boss event by the time it's necessary to put him down the 3rd time.
Marineford Part 1: Defeat all bosses. Important to note you cannot complete this with Luffy because Hancock refuses to fight you. Also, it's important to go for Hancock & Kuma before defeating Smoker because there'sa good chance the next phase of the stage will start and they will retreat. Also, be sure not to accidentally activate the final boss event at the end.
Marineford Part 2; Defeat all bosses. Important to note you cannot do this with Luffy or Whitebeard because you cannot take part in the final phases of the stage, namely fighting dual-fruit Blackbeard. Early on save Garp and Kizaru for last. Also be sure to defeat Sentamarou when possible because he tends to stay at the sidelines minding his business. Challenging because most of the characters at your disposal will likely be under-levelled (though can be fixed with beli) and likely unfamiliar to play as.
Return to Sabaody: Do not allow Perona or Hancock to retreat. Not difficult at all.
Fishman Island: Escape from Ryugu Palace. Sounds easy, but the trick is to know which characters allow this. You can only do this with Zoro, Usopp or Brook. They will begin locked in a room until Brook uses his soul powers to scare an enemy into opening the gate.
Punk Hazard. The last one that requires no retreating allies. This includes not allowing any marine captains to be abandoned in the Shinokuni contaminated areas.
Dressrosa. All strawhat strategies are successful. This one is rather vague but not too hard to figure out. The most difficult portion is early on. Your goal is to get Ceasar Clown to the drop point, but also prevent Bellamy's group from taking advantage while your're gone. So take care of the mission-based captains in the town, all the while spending a bit of time supporting Law. All 4 captains in town must be defeated before Bellamy appears, and he must be defeated before he retreats. If you succeed, you will get a green "objective success" message jsut before Doflamingo appears. If not, you will get a red "objective failed" message instead.
A few other actions that may affect this Dressrosa mission:
-Going into the collosseum with Law
-Preventing all allies from retreating (against their will). This includes Bellamy who appears aftter Fujitora & Doflamingo appear on Green Bit
-Preventing the Blackbeard captains from taking the territory to the south
-When Kuzan becomes a support, use him to destroy all underground entranceways (they look like phone booths) marked with a (!). I'm more or less certain this one is manditory